Episode no longer available–but enjoy the images!
(Of course, if you’re interested in hearing the episode–I can send it to you in Mp3 form–just let me know via Facebook or a comment)
Welcome to the strep-cast! If you’ll all just gather round my sickbed, I’ve got all kinds of things to say!
We begin with the music track list:
1. Groucho Marx, “I’m Against It” (from Horse Feathers, 1932)
2. Red Aunts, “Eldritch Sauce” (official theme song of “Bleecker Banter”; from the Saltbox album)
3. Annette Hanshaw, “Cooking Breakfast”
4. Fight Like Apes, “Snore Bore Whore” (from And the Mystery of the Golden Medallion)
5. Ramones, “I’m Against It” (from Road to Ruin)
Bleecker Banter: Strange Tales #110 (July 1963)
“Dr. Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts” (5pgs; 3rd feature)
Writer: Stan Lee
Artist: Steve Ditko
Letterer: Terry Szenics
Second opinions? Consult the world’s foremost palindromic authority: neilalien!
Cinema of the Insured #2: The Case of the Curious Bride 
Cerebus #3: Simage Gallery
That ‘s it for now! Hope you enjoy–and, if you do, please tell your friends!
I’m off to Toronto for a week–see you in late November!