Listen to episode #6 HERE!
Music Track List
1. Groucho Marx, “I’m Against It” (from Horse Feathers, 1932)
2. The Distillers, “Sing Sing Death House” (from Sing Sing Death House, 2002)
3. Red Aunts, “Eldritch Sauce” (official theme song of “Bleecker Banter”; from the Saltbox album)
4. The Queers, “The Sun Always Shines Around You” (from Punk Rock Confidential, 1998)
5. Ramones, “I’m Against It” (from Road to Ruin)
“The Origin of Dr. Strange” (8pgs; 2nd feature)
Script: Stan Lee
Plot, Artist: Steve Ditko
Letterer: Sam Rosen
Spell Cheque (a running count of extra-dimensional countersignatories invoked in Dr. Strange)
Agamotto: 1// Dormammu:3// Valtorr: 1// Vishanti: 1
Second opinions? Consult the world’s foremost palindromic authority: neilalien!
Who is he?
Dr. Feel Nothing
live free or die
Strange days indeed
great window, grim Mordo
more characteristic window, more grim Mordo
clamp got your tongue?
Ditko gropes for the psychology
the moment of Ditkonian decision
The Theatre of the Insured:
**Audio Erratum! Apparently, I resent Mae Clarke’s unfortunate grapefruit-in-the-face rep so strongly that I refused to state the facts of the case correctly (although claiming she’d been hit with a watermelon makes it sound even worse)…. sorry about that!
"I'm a good girl"
a bright idea
manufacturing a third wheel
weirdest boss ever
Simage Gallery: Cerebus #6
right between the eyes
the male gaze
E'lass and alack
Don't you think I'd make a good Christmas Queen?
Lettering with a kick
happiness is a warm aardvark
The eyes (don't) have it
a melancholy wedding present
Thanks for listening folks!
Join this podcast’s Facebook page! Leave an iTunes comment!